Call Us Now!
or use the form below.
Bold labels are required.
Law Office of Faye Gordon
Experienced, Committed Texas Law Firm
Treating Clients like Family
At the Law Office of Faye Gordon, in Angleton, Texas, we provide personalized and affordable legal service for families and individuals. With 16 years of experience, attorney Faye Gordon and her legal staff have developed a rich understanding of legal issues, local problems, and court procedures and are well- prepared to represent your interests. Contact us for an initial consultation.
Understanding Our Community through Varied Experience
Before becoming an attorney, Faye Gordon, who has a Master's Degree in public administration, was a long-term teacher in the Brazosport Independent School District and worked for Aramco Oil. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University in 1988.
Ms. Gordon interned at the Brazoria County District Attorney's Office and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. She has published law review; including U.S. Supreme Court case Thomas v. Arn, 106 S.Ct. 466, and "Constitutional Law - Due Process - Filing of Objections to Magistrate's Recommendation, A Condition Precedent to Appellate Review," Thurgood Marshall Law Review, Vol. 12-1, 1985.
Meeting the Needs of Our Community through Volunteer Leadership
Faye Gordon is a hard-working volunteer leader and honored professional in the local community. She is:
- Treasurer of Brazoria County Head Start and Board of Directors
- Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of Brazoria County
- Past Board of Directors of the Brazoria County United Way
- Past President of the Brazosport Cares Food Pantry
- Past Board of Directors of the Women's Center of Brazoria County
- Past Board of Directors of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Past Board of Directors of the Greater Angleton Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Brazoria County Women's Bar Association
- Past President of the Brazoria County Criminal Defense Bar
- Member of the Brazoria County Bar Association
Honored by Our Community
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drum Major Award, 2005
- Citizen of the Year - Omega Psi Phi, 1997 - 1998
- American Jurisprudence Award for Appellate Litigation, 1986
- Barron Award, 1985
We provide legal counsel for the following areas of law:
We do not adopt a cookie-cutter approach for our clients. Instead, we take the time necessary to thoroughly review your family history, medical reports, estate plan, or whatever background information is important to conduct a comprehensive analysis of your particular situation.
Once we have assessed your case, we will develop an appropriate legal plan to meet your comprehensive legal needs. We are prepared to take as much time as needed to prepare your case. Contact us for an initial consultation.
Visa and MasterCard accepted
Contact Us Today
Law Office of Faye Gordon
Divorce Lawyer ○ Criminal Defense Attorney
Personal Injury Claims ○ Probate Legal Assistance
201 East Myrtle, Suite 126
Angleton, TX 77515
Phone: (979) 849-3330
Fax: (979) 849-4641